The main objective of palm reading is – evaluating a person’s character or future by analyzing the palm lines on their hand. Is it possible for you to read and study your own palm? With just precise practices, you can gain insights when glimpsing at the hand even though you’re not an aspiring palm reader. Now, together with us, let’s learn more about this art via the topic “How to Read a Palm Step by Step“.
Palm reading, also known as palmistry or chiromancy, is practiced all over the world. No one knows exactly where its roots; however, it’s believed to be used in Indian astrology as well as Roma fortune-telling. Wondering what the lines and wrinkles on your palm say about you? These features carry a lot of valuable about your life aspects, such as health, career, love, future, etc. By studying both major and minor lines on the palms, you’ll get the hint for what is waiting you ahead. What discoveries are waiting for you?
Quick Guide to Palm Readings
Below are a few simple steps for reading your palm that can help carrying the reading process with ease:
- Choosing your dominant hand to start reading
- Identify the four major lines – the heart line, the head line, the life line, and the fate line
- Interpret all the lines carefully since each indicate a certain aspect of one
- Determining the hand shapes – each hand shape is associated with specific character traits, and there are four types of hand shapes: Earth, Air, Water, and Fire
- Looking at the mounts – Venus mount (under the thumb), Jupiter mount (under the index finger), Saturn mount (under the middle finger), Sun mount (under the ring finger), and Mercury mount (under the pinky finger)
- Examining the hand and finger size – they are relative to the size of the body
Which hand does the palmist read the most? The answer is both left and right hand, but for different reasons – while the dominant hand indicates the active development of character and events as well as the visible outcomes of all the actions you’ve taken, the passive hand represents the underlying currents and potentials of the situations, and also the inner influences affecting to your personal life. General speaking, both hands need to be read together to attain the best results.
If you’re completely left-handed, your left hand will be the dominant hand, and vice versa. In case you remain left-handed but still write with your right hand, you must get a mixed reading with defined outcomes surfacing from both hands.
What do palm lines mean? The lines on your palm are used to determine an individual’s future and personality traits. Aside from the major lines, many small lines often form part of a larger meaning, instead of analyzing every single line. A network of many fine lines shows a refined and sensitive nature, a gentle and congenial approach to others, and a generally weaker constitution than shown with strong-lined patterns, also, many broken line markings indicate a life filled with many obstacles and dramas.
Have any question regarding “How to Read a Palm Step by Step ?” In fact, none of the steps above is based on science, and your hands are known to change throughout time, so don’t take everything so serious.