In fact, palmistry or palm reading has widely grown over the years as a cool and interesting passageway to the unknown and undiscovered events. Based mainly on the length, shape, and other specialized traits of lines on the palm, the art of palmistry tends to be subjective. How to read palms step by step? Figure out right below.
Step-By-Step Ways To Do A Palm Line Reading
In palmistry reading, the first step we should perform is to obtain an overall idea of our hand by attempting to take a look at something new. Is our general hand shaped as a shovel or a square? Are the fingers stubby or lengthy? Is our skin soft? Or can there be rough patches? Basically, the whole palm will be classified into 1 of 4 hand shapes below:
- – Square
- – Pointed
- – Mixed
- – Cone Shaped
Several palm-reading websites and guides also refer to hand shapes as elements by calling them air, earth, water, and fire. Whichever system we love, bear in mind that analyzing the shape of the hand seems to be a wonderful jumping-off place when it comes to palmistry.
The next step is to get a brief glimpse of the lines on the hand. Primarily, palmistry often focuses on the 4 major lines located on most palms:
- – Head Line: The line is apt to be on the side of the palm between the index finger and thumb, and then horizontally spans across our palm. It generally can connect to other lines, i.e. the Life line, and represents what is going on in our head. Don’t forget that the head line also unveils our mind and the way how it works.
- – Heart Line: This line tends to run clear across the palm. However, for some individuals, the Heart line can start off the palm near the thumb, and then continue towards the pinky while others can own the much shorter line. What does the Heart line say about? It is often representative of emotion, instead of simple relationships.
- – Life Line: It often arches around the thumb in some manners and shapes. Although the Life line is often used to reflect quality of life, it’s a big mistake of thinking that it can show the one’s length life, remember!
- – Fate Line: Running perpendicular up our palm, the Fate line usually begins from the middle base. In fact, it unfolds the effect of destiny on our life. While deep lines indicate those with a strong dependence on their fates; broken lines often show someone who shall enjoy many sudden experiences.
Easefully submit your ideas around the subject “How To Read Palms Step By Step?” with us by having them entered into the following textbox.
- how to read a palm step by step