To be known as a branch of the ancient art of Astrology, the main objective of palm reading is to forecast the future and understand the clear and secret traits of a person’s traits through observing lines and creases on his palm. Although there is much consideration of the truthfulness and integrity of palm reading, they still control to lure a large amount of interest from both skeptics and believers. Normally, a palm reader often uses a palm reading chart to give particular predictions. However, you are able to find out various predictions because there are different schools of palmistry as Chinese, Indian, and Greek palmistry.
In palmistry, the hand that you use a lot will be read first, and then the remaining one will be read. The hand you use more often or the dominant hand is used to decide your future; meanwhile, the non-dominant hand is used to figure out the past or secret qualities. The palm readers commonly check the coming traits of the palm for their reading before discussing the chart.
What is palm reading chart?
In the palmistry world, the chart will be used to help readers explain the relationship between the forms and line in palms. It is relied mainly on the accurate illustrations of the lines found on the right palm of a person. These lines are believed to be the correct influences left by your great experiences on your brain. The palm’s shape and size, the shape of various lines, moon positions on the nails, the flexibility of the palm, and many other characteristics are learned while outlining the chart of an individual.
More information about palmistry chart
As you know, all the lines and mounts in a palm will be shown in this chart. Commonly, the palm reader will observe the four main lines in the palm as the Heart, Head, Life, and Fate when getting a free palm reading guide. Remember that each line will symbolize a different aspect of life.
- The Heart line is placed at the top, and it runs from the edge of the palm below the little finger toward the thumb. This line often discloses some hidden information about the bearer’s romance, attraction, sentimental sides, flirtation, and emotional stability.
- The Head line is located under the Heart line. Of course, it mentions the bearer’s intelligence, brainpower, communication demeanor, intellectual behavior, learning style, and brain-relating activities.
- The Life line is found at the bottom of the palm, and it runs from the edge of the palm above the thumbs toward the wrist. It mainly represents the bearer’s life-span, common well-being, longevity, and vitality.
- The Fate line goes from the bottom of the palm to the wrist up to the center of the palm. The interesting truth is that not all of people own this line on their palm. Hence, don’t be worried if you don’t have it. This line mainly mentions the bearer’s life path and his fortune will be influenced by the unmanageable situations.
Except for interpreting the four major lines, the palm reading chart also introduces six kinds of mounts as Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Luna, Apollo, and Mercury. These mounts are depending on the position of the finger, and they denote something about the bearer. For instance, having a mount below the thumb will be called the mount of Venus. This mount mainly symbolizes creativeness and beauty. In case that the mount is found below the index finger, this bearer will be a true leader and have a high responsibility.
If you are interested in what we’ve just mentioned about “What Is Palm Reading Chart?” don’t mind sending us all your comments in the box here. We’re always here to help you find the final truthful answers. Love helping you!
- medically what does many line in palms of hands indicate?