Palm reading has been around for thousands of years, and it’s considered as an art of predicting the future via observing palm lines on a person. Besides, it can reveal lots of things about his/her characters. To some people, it’s quite terrific when discovering much about themselves when deciphering these lines. What do your palm lines say about your personality and future? Truly, when studying these lines, it’s certain that you will get a fun little guide about yourself. What are you waiting for? Try to consult now!
Right or left hand
For those who are right handed, the left hand will describe their personality and potential. Meanwhile, the right one will portray what has changed and what will become to give you a little insight into your future. For those who are left handed, all will be vice versa. The palm reader often starts reading the dominant hand and create a framework of what they trust is the personality and future life of every individual. Just determine the lines on the hands, the palmists can know what mirrors your characteristics and lifestyle. A bit of practice on this as well as fingers’ length can bring you more details into the art of palm reading.
How about the shape of the hand?
In addition to studying the length of the fingers, the palm readers will notice the hand’s shape. There are four main kinds, including Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
- Earth hands are square palms where the width is equal to the length, with short fingers.
- Air hands are defined by a rectangular or square palm and long fingers.
- Fire hands tend to have the rectangular or square palm, shorter fingers and pinkish skin. The palm’s length is normally greater than the finger’s length.
- Water hands are defined by an oval or short palm with flexible and long fingers. The palm’s length will equal to the finger’s length.
Study the four major lines
- The Heart line goes horizontally across the top of the palm, and it demonstrates the state of the bearer’s heart on both emotional and physical level.
- The Head line goes horizontally across the middle of the palm, and it demonstrates the state of the bearer’s brain and mind.
- The Life line turns around the base of the thumb, and it reflects aspects of vitality, strength, and prosperity.
- The Fate line goes vertically from the base of the palm up the center of the palm, and it describes the bearer’s destiny.
Submit all your questions about the above topic to know further about palm reading, guys!
- what does palm line say abt personality
- what does the palm lines say about teh personality