Ponder on what the lines on our palm describe and why they are there? In fact, the answers to this puzzle can be found in palmistry, chiromancy, also referred to palm reading. Generally, palmistry is known as the art of foreseeing the future or the course of a person’s life through analyzing the lines on his palm. This interesting practice has been going around for centuries, and every civilization and culture has seemed to embrace this art.
As a result, when practicing this art, people across continents can feel sometimes intrigued, and sometimes confused. Are we a palm reading enthusiast? It is the right time for us to get ourselves immerged in Palm Reading Guide here!
Free Online Psychic Readings…!
Get the Psychic Reading Chat Immediately!
Palm Reading Guide – Discover The Major Lines In Palm
Basically, there will be 3 major lines on the palm including the Life line, Heart line, and Head line. The crookedness, the nature of the line, and the curve are supposed to identify how an individual’s life is going to turn out.
- The Life Line
This line represents our vitality and how our life is going to be. It will begin at the edge of our palm between our forefinger and thumb.
– The deep and long line symbolizes a healthy life.
– A double or triple line can show that there will be lots of the positive forces around us.
– On the other hand, a chained line may be an indicator of some health problems.
– A circle or a donut between the lines tends to point to hospitalization on account of the accident.
- The Head Line
This line describes our intelligence, philosophy, attitude, beliefs and approach towards life. It will begin just above the Life line, between our index finger and thumb, stretching horizontally across the palm.
– If the line is wavy, then we could have the short attention span, along with an absence of the deep thinking. Don’t worry! This might not affect our intellect.
– If there is a star on our Head line, it can be a sign of an important intellectual or even mental achievement.
- The Heart Line
This line starts underneath the index or the middle finger, and then goes up till the edge of the palm, on the side of the pinky. In general, the stable emotional affairs and the content love life will be reflected by a line beginning below the forefinger.
– A short line can give the impression that we are not interested in romance and other emotions.
– The short and deep line shows that the affectionate part insides us is very stable.
– If the line is curved, we are said to be romantic, pleasant, and full of warmth.
Don’t be shy of filling all of your questions referring to the article “Palm Reading Guide” in the contact forms below for the instant replies.
Send this post to your friends: